Sunday, January 13, 2008

Me to Her

walk on.
yesterday i said i'll hang on.
but today, i changed my mind.
i just realised something today.
deep inside, she still love him.
she's still looking for a chance with him.
i have no place in her heart.
if i leave, she will never ask me to stay.
but if he's back, she will beg him to stay.
that makes me redundant.

i can't help relating her words to him.
too much similiarities to think of.

i don't want to feel jealous anymore.
she would never feel jealous becuz of me.

jealous is a very strong emotion, especially in the blood of scorpio.

had a hunch they're still in contact.
now that really leaves me out.

haha... laugh it off, i told myself.
so i crack myself up watching whose line.
thanks to nik, the videos came in at the right time.

i die today to live tml.

for who am i, to wait for her.
when what she cares about, isn't me.

No comments: