Tuesday, January 22, 2008

at the edge, on the line

why every morning i keep hoping that a sms will come?

can't really focuz in the morning. got her on my mind for a while.

afternoon came my colleague, william. he wasn't around last week, was outside doing stuffs.
he's quite an old uncle, speaks english, seemed like a nice guy.
now there's 3 person in the office. wow.

so... boss asked me to come out with the survey questions.
now... i seriously have no idea. this is like doing project work all by yourself.
except for someone supervising you quite tightly.

was falling asleep to the end of the day... probably due to the late nights

mum has got a lump on the back... quite bad, may need operation.
i think the whole family she went into hospital the most.
so i told her i'll do cleaning up stuffs this weekend.

yesterday night i got kinda fed up.
i feel so... helpless.

felt the wind today. it's really nice.
told myself to let it go.
let go of the slightest hope that this will every work out.
whichever angle i look at this, it doesn't look like it is meant to be.
in the past, it wasn't.
at the moment, it's not.
sometime later, probably the same.

how did i ever land myself in this plot of quicksand?
i should have kept my feelings inside.
then she need not bother abt me.
and i will feel the purest of pain.

some ppl say love is giving and not expecting any returns.
bullshit.
if that's the case, then i should learn to love more.

~i am anyone but the one beside. you are everywhere but my world inside.

No comments: