Sunday, January 6, 2008

jc class outing

well okay, there's 8 of us.
there will always be 2 that will never attend, qr and gl.

watched national treasure, then dinner at the thai rest. near chong pang, then watched the baby movie with jackie chan at sharon's place. hmm.. okay ba? haha... the organiser is actually very bad at thinking of nice group activities, which is me. -_-
maybe we can try cycling next time.

work work work... i used to complain i have a lot of work in camp. now that i'm at home with nothing to do, i want work, and money.

hmm... asking her out is hard. everytime i ask, it's just a no. i can understand the reason, but after so many times, it feels that she just don't want it.

me beside her means nothing much.

she actually 'know' i wanna kick her out of my life... how did she know? perhaps she sense it from my words.. haha..

but she doesn't know... how much more i want to hold her tight in my life...

and she doesn't know... i waited till now for her to finish reading, and she went off without saying good night...

me to her, insignificant.
what's my worth?
i don't matter much to her.
so why is she impt to me?

No comments: