Wednesday, January 23, 2008

can't focuz

it's me and myself in office again. until william showed up later.
he treated me to lunch~! anyone that treats me food is a good man.
even that 50 cents ice cream from mac.

lucky there's him in the office.. or else i don't think i'll work at all.
i only work with people around, or when the deadline is tml.
becuz i know i can complete by tml.
but in this case, i don't even know when's the deadline.
i only know it's asap. haha...
no self-discipline at all. where did all my self-cultivation of 20 years gone to?

morning came a msg.
it's from my boss tell me to take calls for her while she's out.
and i thought it's her.
ya, she's the only reason why i'm wishing on a wishing star.

how would you feel, if your special one is getting all depress and crying, but not over you?

saw an interesting qns.
Pick the odd one out:
Women, Money, Pride

or maybe i remember wrongly.

one of these days.. i'm going to kill myself for expressing too much of my inner thoughts.
it's just wrong.
unless the person understands it.

scorpios like to hide a lot. if you don't know why, go bear a child borned under this sign.
i've got like 2 in my house. one is 20 years old, another one is 3 months. and i still don't get why his head is always tilting to one side and whenever i shift his head upright, he will seem so irritated and give me that "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU BASTARD" look. next moment, he might just cry. hmm.. babies don't actually cry, they just make the crying sound, no tears. and he doesn't even smile a lot. unless you talk nonsense to him. otherwise he's ignoring you, trying to eat his hand, and after a long while of nobody bothering him, will let out a cry to grab attention. if that's not enough, he will make a louder cry.

in my family there's 4 persons who like babies, or have grown to like them.
it's me, sis, dad and mum. dad especially.
and mum complain why he never treat me and sis like how he treat the baby, aeons ago.

sleepy, sometimes i feel like giving up.
it's like an impossible task.
then with determination and will, you find that you actually just don't bother to do it till the deadline is tml.

my procastination, yours autism.

No comments: