Wednesday, January 30, 2008

101th Post

why should one give up on something just becuz it's too hard to move on?

hahaha..

why let go of something stuck in my mind?

it's too tiring to give up.

i'm just too lazy, so i'll hang on.

hmm...
i was kinda thinking,
will loving another liberate oneself from the current love?
or will it be another affair?

i want relive my love for another.
one love that follows me through half of my life.
one day i might just go crazy again.
hand me my racket.
let me show you what i can do on the court.

hmm.. oh ya
abt the email, no reply came back.
just her advising abt my work.
知之为知之, 不知为不知, 是知也.
this is in the view of not pretending to know what you have no knowledge of.
sometimes i don't know if i can't do it, or my brain is just too overwhelmed with the infinite ideas. it's like the infomation got all entangled, and i'm struggling to untie every one of them. after talking to my boss, she don't really know what i'm confused about. i went home and thought hard, for a while. the next day i finished the damn survey. -_- although not really following what the professor told me, and boss is too busy to review it, i think that forms a certain base for me to improve on, rather than a blank piece.

sgforums have recently changed their outlook, not sure whether is it better now or before. found a forum regarding psychology. it's named the shredded mind. the forum was dead a few years back. hahaha... but a lot of good stuffs inside saying abt psychology. singapore isn't really the best choice for studying.

a while again, i'm really confused of what i want to pursue in life. i look around me, friends around have already made their choices. engineers, accountants, financial analyst, pilots, teachers, etc etc.. they have their interests, they have the aptitudes, they are on the way there.

then i look at myself. "SMLJ?"
seriously speaking, i thought of myself as a blackhole.
i suck every single shitz inside.
maths, biology, computering, engineering of all sorts, nanotechology, physics, chem, teaching, police, saf, sportsman, blah blah blah

my interest is the world.
but i can't take on the world.
i've chosen psychology. what a queer subject.
what will ever happen to me?
i can't imagine. haha...

everything comes, anything goes.

No comments: