Saturday, March 22, 2008

my heart aches

along with half of my body. it's badminton on thursday night, swimming on friday morning, then badminton again today. tml is soccer. my body will probably aches more after tml.

lost to an uncle in yishun during thursday game, 15 - 0. i know i was going to lose, but didn't expect it to be zero only. haha.. hard to score when i'm tired shuttling around the court trying to return his shots.

i'm slowly losing to myself too. i felt a sudden loss after her words. i found myself too different from now and before. i may have force it upon myself to create an image, an unique individual, in which i shouldn't have. she reminded me, i should listen to my soul more.

i will get away from everyone and live in the virtual world. isolation, solitude, can bring you to places you never know before.

No comments: