Thursday, March 13, 2008

IT'S THURSDAY

hmm.. too early at work. so blog for a while.
or else, i'm chionging game at night or just plain tv.
it's getting too boring at work.
can't wait to finish this damn project and get out.
in fact, i don't even feel like finishing this.

life has been okay.
somehow she realised she has been initiating chats with me.
hey, it's your turn.
and you thought i have it easy initiating chats with you last time.
it was worse than now.

hair getting long.
i used to see hair as a source of troubles.
so more often than not, i will cut my hair just before exams.
something like a move to remove myself from the worldly desires and concentrate fully on work. if not, the hair is just irritating the hell out of me and i don't bother to style it in a more stylish way.
by the way, i'm still going to the barber. it's just 8 bucks.
i can do it at least 3 times less if i go for those.. professional cut.
i don't see myself as a guy who cares much abt style.
becuz my style is short and okay.

traffic jams on the way home these fwe days.
pity on the lorry drivers, sad.

nice songs.
~sometimes love just ain't enough
~男人女人

some sentences were quite meaningful.

I don't wanna lose you
I don't wanna use you
Just to have somebody by my side

(i'm kinda wondering if i'm feeling this way some time ago. do i just need somebody by my side? haha.. ponder ponder)

but there's a danger in loving somebody too much
and its sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust

(is it true that i put in too much each time that i know my heart ain't true anymore? it's just the effort that i'm reluctant to let go.)

tml friday.
tml's tml sat.
tml's tml's tml sunday.
i can go on forever.
just becuz i feel ready for tml to come.
are you?

No comments: