Thursday, March 6, 2008

我又心动了

nice song to recommend.
写一首歌 by 顺子
hmm.. i kinda like soothing songs.
full of feelings, smooth, nice melody.
i know it's old. but it's classic.
i've been listening to it whole day, repeat mode.

completed 5 volumes of manga related to badminton.
hmmm.. i think it's time.

i missed the time when all my mind thinks abt is 求胜 and girls.
haha.. 求胜之心, 来之自己.
everyone knows that. but are you doing it?
i used to dream abt having a life like that.
hmm.. have the rackets and shuttles accompany my life through.
i kinda stop dreaming at secondary school. haha..
hey, i actually consider sports school. -_-"
just like my little cousin. haha... although his results are so much alamak. haiz

seriously, i don't like to study much.

have you ever been on the court before?

1-on-1 with your opponent. you only have supporters outside of the zone.
you asked yourself, what's victory to you?
can you feel the wind? your wind.
what does it feels like to be controlling the court? having the shuttles going your way? deep thoughts analysing your opponent while sprinting cross the court? when's the best time to strike? will he see through my fake actions?

"oh shitz... next up with the 1st seed"
"i need to win this deciding match for the team to move up"
"this guy's dead meat!!!"

pressure, anger, happiness, and how to handle all the emotions.

my rackets and shuttles have found me my foundation in life.

my deep love for it.

No comments: