Sunday, March 23, 2008

bye bye

had a farewell dinner for kr who's leaving for japan in a week time for his digital arts scholarship. 8 of us went out, cool gang. nothing much have changed for us since the last time we met. they are the ones who brought me through one of the toughest times in army. i rmbed the time they told me i may not make it. after months of training, no doubt one will feel super dulan and disappointed after hearing those shitz.

anyway, 一路顺风 to kr.

feeling the usual moodiness.
i suppose the best remedy is just to stop all the nonsense.
having that thing on my table, just doesn't helps.
and it's like... end of march already.
so i took like 3 months to do one simple thing, though it's stupid and getting more senseless towards completion.
besides, it's making my table look extremely messy.
will find some time next week to finish it and store it somewhere.
i'm planning to burn that stupid notepad i wrote when i was broken.
and i was hoping someone would throw or lose something.
if not, i will break it when i see it.

don't feel too good.
and i know i will feel even more so if my game lags when someone initiates a chat with me.
i'm afraid of filling myself with hatred.
once to the brim, it will never go away.
it's impossible to forget something you always think about.
i have to put a full stop to this shitz.

4 days of sports, i think that took most of the energy out from me.
no mood to even be moody.

No comments: