Wednesday, March 26, 2008

AH! WTHELL?

so now they decided to take actions against me.
after 1 year.
maybe they should have just settle it last year.
i felt like i'm getting screwed this time round.

it's these kind of things when i thought... how nice it would be if someone is around to comfort. it sounds super gu niang, but it would be good if someone would just give me a tight hug, and say everything will be just fine... really. although i might cry. but i don't care. i want to cry. i want to cry my heart out. the agony i felt, the fear that torments, all my worries, all my troubles... i'm weak to this extent.

but there's no one.
to be strong and stand alone against the odds.
tired, i may have been too exhausted...
that's why i felt a need for company.

hope everything will be alright.
i told myself that every time.

No comments: