Sunday, March 2, 2008

i must run

i must run away from this side of me
ugly, disgust, whatever you can think of
i shouldn't be permitted to be like that
so wrong, not right, illegal

why can't i shake off this feeling
pressurized, squeezed, getting harder to breathe
why is looking away doesn't means it's non-existant
denying, bluffing, faking, me and the surroundings

will reminding myself of another torture, reduce this torment
it feels more like an add-on than a diversion
time fades even the strongest emotion
words well said by the one who didn't sense the presence

am i too naive for this sophisticated intertwine
or is this naiveness its truest form
nobody can really define the word
yet everyone has their own definition

i must run away from all my doubts
let them remain dissolved in my spirit
till my heart is with the sea and breeze again
then i shall face them with a true smile

No comments: