Thursday, August 11, 2011

Waiting patiently

Today's a rather good day.
I'm in school clinic, Fullerton health care, waiting for my medical checkup. It's a must for those taking sports modules. Initially I thought the consultation would be free, or at least cheap, it turns out to be $26.75. -_-. quite expensive eh? But after that I reasoned to myself that this is not just a regular consultation, but an examination of my current fitness status, with a physical cert in the end to testify that. Maybe I should do another sports module next sem. Haha.. since the cert is valid for 1 year.

Anyway, before now, I managed to make an arrangement with a stranger in school to do a swap of modules. He wanted my maths, I wanted his forensics. Kinda exciting when we both dropped and then added back the module. Lucky nobody intercepted our trade. Finally, FORENSICS! and that's why today's a good day.

Except for the fact that I'm stuck at the medical centre, waiting. And I got a late lecture later till 8.30pm. It's more of the hungry part that I'm upset abt than the late timings.

This weekend would be spent at batam, or is it somewhere else? Haha.. Don't know, don't care. Just know that I'm going for a short getaway this weekend and enjoy myself at the beach with the breeze~~

Well, I can sense my number approaching.

No comments: