Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Restless

I don't know what got over me today. Somehow, I don't feel okay. Maybe im getting sick, I'm not sure. But something has been bothering me the whole day, yet I can't figure out what is it that's causing me to feel irritated, annoyed, uncomfortable, restless.

Could it be the anxiety from being in my final year? Perhaps subconsciously I buried my anxiety and fear deep but now my body has troubles containing it? Is it becuz today was spent unproductively at home doing nothing? Was I expecting something to happen? Am I getting too annoyed by the knowledge that my friends are going to start missing me out becuz I'm not on good terms with a friend of theirs? Or is it that I'm currently hungry yet there is no food? Or is it the stupid weather?

Damn it.
If only I knew what's wrong with me today.
Perhaps I'm really falling sick.

An old friend went into the real estate industry after graduating with an engineering degree. Got me thinking, why? Becuz of money? What makes one deviates from one's academic interests? What's keeping you on, or off tracks? Am I still considering pilot, or am I set on going for it? Life's crossroads, interesting to see others' hate it when it comes to me.

Lying in bed trying to catch some sleep before waking up tml for.. Hmm.. Nothing much.

No comments: