Monday, August 22, 2011

Fyp

Fyp, something that undergrads are pretty familiar with. Final year project, something needed to be done at the end of the honors year in order to graduate with a smile on their face and tell themselves, as the comm studies valedictorian would say, we fcuking did it~

But for the singles in the final year, it has a double meaning to it. Find your partner. Yup. It's the final year already, if you're single still, it'll be harder to find love in the working society than in school. Doesnt really sound right, but I thought it was kinda true. School actually provides a better love breeding ground than the typical office setting. Just becuz it's school. Haha..

And as for me, I'm single. I'm in final year. Perhaps I should be doing fyp. Now here's the thing I hate the most. For almost any decent girls that i see on the streets or get to know, I just automatically think of how it would be like for her to be together with me. Would it be nice? Would it be sweet? Would it last? Don't like to admit this, but this automatic thought processing has been going on for more than a while. And I can't stop it. Doesn't sound really normal, but that's just how things are for me, and probably some other guys too. I doubt I'm the only guy having this 'problem'.

It bugs me. Not becuz I think it's not right, but becuz then I would doubt my true intentions. Is there no friends making anymore without the pretext of a potential get together? If i don't think she's right for me from the start, would we even be friends? Seriously, doubt so.

Well, that's life for now. Fyp.

No comments: