Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday Morning DreamZ

had two dreams in the morning after i woke up in the middle of the night and realised my dad and relatives have finished their mahjong session. one of the dreams was better left unspoken. haha..as for the other, it was a rather bad feeling. i wondered why i often have bad dreams after waking up and then refused to get out of bed and continued to just close my eyes, hug my bloster, imagining it might have been someone. and i knew in the dream, my breathing was fast. in my conscious mind, it felt bad, saddening. but i just can't rmb the stupid dream. i kept asking myself why is it bad until i got frustrated and wake up. perhaps it's a way of how the body reacts to get you out of bed to brush your damn teeth.

it's been my personal block leave of..10.5 days since last thursday. 8 days spent with my swollen ankle, and still swollen. only went out one of the day, which was to the library to study. AH!!! i just wasted my leave lah. sad~ hmm.. it's just chionging priston tale all the way. now i'm lvl 44. just to mention, i've never reach that level when i started it maybe ard 8 years ago.

maybe i've been feeling lonely. it felt quite dull to switch on the computer the moment i woke up, and only switch off only when i go to bed. just concentrating the game will take me away from reality and bring me to this world of fantasy where i search for somewhere where i belong. and it always brings me to a world of solitude. i'm a soloist. partying is just an advantage of gained experience to faster bring me up to the next level of proficiency. haha...

3 things i wanna do.
- see stars
- cook maggie mee
- buy a bikini

my leave ends tml. hope i can at least tahan the trip there and back standing on the ever crowded train and the stupid walk to the camp. heal my ankle, make it a better one.

No comments: