Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Birthday

Well, 20 lunar years ago, i was borned. haha... and yeah, nobody really rmb this kind of things. hmmm.. actually get interested when my grandma gave me a hong bao some years ago for my chinese bday. i spent my birthday staying at home lvling my pikeman. at least someone wished me happy birthday when i told her. hahaha...

having the same birthdate for both lunar and solar is very hard to come by. it's rare. but is it special?

since young, i have always held on to the image of myself being special, the unique one. but also, have also view everyone else, as special. i often found myself wanting to be outstanding, to be able to make the teacher take note of me, even if i appeared like an idiot. however, it's not something done deliberately, i somehow... just like to do weird stuffs when i was young. as i grew, i began to know more of my weakness, and also my strengths. i may run fast, but not as fast as some. i may sux in science, but not as bad as some. i learned. i grew.

i think she's attached. felt better. got me thinking about what's worth holding on to in life. let's take an example. hmm... badminton and soccer. for the later, it's just a sport which i took up when the whole class was playing it. badminton, the sport that i grew up with. wasn't a group game, more towards solo and duo. to have your teammates cheering you on, it's another feeling of your teammates beside you. victories and losses were more impt in the rectangular court, than the field. not only the skills, but life values too. it's something i will carry on for life, but as for soccer, it's just another sports. so.. which do you want? something to hold on for life, or something that is just another passing cloud?

haha.. the above really sounds like crap.

oh well, happy birthday to me.

and nik's birthday is having lunar and solar together.

i'm promoting on that day also. but the pay increase isn't a lot.

going to australia in 2 weeks.

ankle still recovering. i feel fat. everytime when i saw her, she never failed to say my tummy is growing bigger. haven't been excerising much. hope i can get silver for ippt next week.

i'm lvl 63 pikeman. Normalguy, holding to STYX Sxythe, trying to get Spike Armor. currently low on Gold becuz of the fast experience and relatively slow money gaining.

tml's the first day in air force school, and i forgot how to get there. oh shitz, i forgot to photocopy my education transcripts. now that's something to worry abt.

cut my hair today.

thinking of getting a laptop to bring over to australia, from anyone. anyone? hmm... don't feel like buying. later i fail, then the laptop is deemed useless. sianz.

ah... better prepare for tml.

No comments: