Friday, August 1, 2008

SP nitez

my first blind date. and i suffered for a bit just to have a dinner with her.
she got me some chocolates. i bought her a photoframe (those couple type). it's like initially i already foresee that my SP is going to be an attached personnel. hmmm... and it turned out true. through some talking, found out she's also from npcc. ah, those days... when i overestimated my abilities. haha..

the dinner was good. i still don't really like small talks. nice girl, a strong sense of maturity in that face of hers. don't feel like going supper, but should still be going. feel like sick liao. haiz...

was participating for AQUA (or ah gua) competition by the poolside this morning. the other guy won hands down. can't be compared. he's like the super ah gua.

my sunburnt is killing me with my low energy, need of water, throat itchy...

yesterday fright night was not really well done. i hardly got any scares throughout the 6 stations. just super tired.

can't take it, think i'll take a shower and see how first.

No comments: