Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ahh... rain

it rained heavily as i was 15 min away from my room with my laundry hanging outside. gone~ i told myself as i quickly walked under the shelter towards my room, however, with a slight ray of hope that the clothes will be miraclously dry. well, too bad. the hope is hopeless in the face of mother nature. sianz 1/2. wash again later.

i actually got stuck on integration during today's lecture. although the whole lecture was still on differentiation. haha.. sianz 1/2 more. tml got tutorial that needs a material which i have no idea how to go about doing it. or rather, finding it. seriously, something with more than 1 gestalt principles and doesn't look simple, don't get it from the internet or magazines. -_-" so i guess i'll just have to draw it myself then. be amazed. be very amazed.

getting more and more into studying. sia lah, i like studying. haha... but i love maths.

starting to get sick of canteen food. should be finding ways to cook in hostel once i settle all my shitz on studying.

No comments: