Saturday, August 30, 2008

happy birthday liang!~

today's liang's 21st.
wishes him all the best and sorry that i can't be there at the party to celebrate with him. got my dnd on tonight.

mum and dad bought the pyjamas for me just now. looks not bad. it's 15 bucks though. eating dinner at a hotel in pyjamas, this has gotta be the first time. and most probably the last time.

worried abt my studies. gotta read up like siao, take notes like siao, then memorise like siao. finally, it's revise like siao. all these to be done in 2 weeks. cool.

looking at my poor junior nearly going crazy over her own tutorials, i realise i should be too. haha... the difference btw me and her now is, she don't understand. i haven't read. the similarity is, she seemed to be kinda slack also leh. hahaha...

star gazing. hmm... when's the last time i enjoyed the sight of them? it may seemed like a romantic getaway from the reality for two at night. but for me, it doesn't matter i'm alone or with another, the stars give a mysterious and calm sensation. it's best on the beach i suppose. haha...

No comments: