Tuesday, August 5, 2008

back from zouk

the first time i went to zouk for non-work-related matters.
had fun there, but not really as fun as the time at sentosa.
just don't really like drinking.
my og mate commented my dancing was kua zhang. haha.. didn't really care.
for a person who don't dance often, i think i do alright even if i looked like an idiot.

the atmosphere was kinda bad towards the end part.
one lost her camera. the other few got relationships problems.
ben lost his wallet. i lost my.. hmm.. secret.
most were troubled over relationships.
reminded me of the past. but this thing is not the whole of life as i discovered sometime later. even though i acknowledge this issue, it still must be constantly reminded to make me sane. else, i might fall into yet another quicksand spiral.

this time, i let my passion rule my heart.

~let nature takes its course. that is, if you're happy with the course

No comments: