Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Today is a very Bad day.

List:

1. started from last night, i thought of that sweetness.
2. overslept on bus, have to walk 3 busstops back to get to workplace.
3. a dear friend msged to say "bye johny. stay happy."
4. the new dys3 is investigating my security breach 1 year ago and i have a feeling of getting charge after ord.
5. i don't know how to tell my boss i'm quitting, and still wondering whether to quit or not. 976 a month is seriously kinda low.
6. lunch wasn't really good, no tau pok.
7. she pissed me off with the word.
8. nik says she wanna kill all the guys, and i think that includes me.
9. she's too busy to hear me grumble, i have to do it here.
10. actually most of the time i do it here.

Today is Ren Ri.
Happy Birthday to all.

It was rather a special day last year.
You don't usually get to eat dinner with your friend's family do you?

Tml's vday.
Maybe i'll write up something here.
for one of the best things that have ever appear in my life.

my lips are drying up pretty fast.
dehydration. bleeding. now, my kiss is bloody.

feel "un-run". need to run.

i'm giving random thoughts away.

the ba gua in office is too hard.

i keep seeing that nice-looking female near her 30s on bus to and back home.

when i fall asleep in bus back home, it usually means i'll wake up with a headache.

wearing black and white everyday is making me lazy to think.

tml the canteen is selling chicken rice, i hope.

i didn't hold the baby today. i bet he will cry once my arms are around him. that cry-baby.

don't really know what's my new colleague name after the 3rd day.

oh shitz, i forgot to call up my uncle to confirm something.

damn, i need to play some badminton.
my 'wives' have a need for some cocks.... smashing.

anyone noticed my new shoes?
it's red, silver, and it's Yonex.
in need for speed in the court.

No comments: