Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Belated Valentine

happy belated valentine.

i saw my last valentine on the way back home running through the tunnel rushing for the last train. and the following is dedicated to her.

To you:

Not really sure how did you walk into my life, but i'm glad you did.
by far, you're one of the sweetest thing that ever happen to me.
the first.
no doubt i like the intimacy of hugs and kisses,
but your smile was more than enough to satisfy.

Thank you,
for bringing me into your life.
for being there beside me.
for asking me out on late nights.
for the movies.
for the dinners.
for the waits.
for forgiveness.
for the many hugs and frequent kisses.

For you.


it's kinda weird. running through the tunnel, i was thinking, if she's out, the guy will probably be sending her back home now. the next moment, i saw her. just a smile. what more can i do.

i'm glad i was running.

valentine night and a group of 5 played pool.
one is kinda emo. one just keep playing sad songs. one doesn't really cares abt love. one borrowed 200 from me. the last one can shoot the most difficult shots and miss the most direct shot.

No comments: