Tuesday, May 17, 2011

vesak

happy vesak day~!

last night was out with some psych friends.
never really see it coming though, thought i would always stick around with the pat, karen and kx. but this sem got me closer to this group.

it was fun, but somehow the sense of tiredness just brought my spirits down a little. didn't sleep on sunday night before going off for my first working day yesterday. i kinda gave up on the stats report, the whole thing wasn't very coherent. perhaps we were more focused on how to actually do the statistics, than actually the focus of the study. moreover, sp's english wasn't that good. so i was editing and redoing more of her parts. but i gave up on editing her stats section, too much to change. haha.. oh well, at least it's over.

first day of intern was nice, but torturing. met a lot of ppl, mainly the defense psychologist. all of them seemed rather nice, empathsize with me when i relate my current condition of having no sleep and thus look like shit. my supervisor gave me a treat during lunch, nice.

however, i'm wondering if i can actually do the work they require me of. all those creating of survey questions etc, i never really touch these topics before. borrowed books from xf to read up more.

oh right, last night was a celebration for xf's bday.

gotta need to spend some time on deciding on my fyp topic fast too. haiz.. tempted to just submit a proposal to qu li regarding the field of developmental psych, and just ignore my real interests in other fields. i don't foresee the time to actually go down to sch and chat with the profs when i'm having my intern. damn it.

no holidays, just work.

No comments: