Sunday, May 22, 2011

sunburned

after like 2 months of not playing soccer, i got my face and body sunburned, and a cramp in my right leg which i can still feel strain in the muscles.

was kinda surprised by the number of ppl who came to play this morning. it was great to see everyone, but the fact that i'm not in a good shape to sprint in the court kinda just puts me at the back.

had overnight mahjong, with the army guys, over at jimmy's. tiring, and lost money. haha.. sad. wasn't in luck through the night.

my procrastination took over since friday, and i'm just starting to do my presentation tml. haha.. damn it. and i just found out that syl. is coming next next week, not tml. was looking forward to the whole time and now it's delayed. oh well.

i wonder why i don't get as much sunburn as i get from sunday morning soccer back in secondary school when i do all my parade drills under the hot sun in my blue npcc uniform. was it becuz i was already accustomed to the sun back then? and now i'm just some weak guy who can't stand the sun? haha..

shitz, better finish up my presentation and go to bed. don't really like starting the week with a deprivation of sleep.

No comments: