Sunday, May 1, 2011

things happening soon

in 2 weeks time, i'll be done with exams.
in 2 weeks time, i'll be going for my internship.
in 2 weeks time, i'll be attending my cousin's wedding.
in 2 weeks time, i hope i will get some idea about my fyp.

had a family bbq over at my aunt's place in sengkang.
it was rather plain, but was still great to have everyone gathered.
mothers' day.
and even though our dear ah ma has been gone for over a year now, we still like to keep the tradition of coming together, as a family.

i think i overheard that my small aunt dreamt about ah ma.
perhaps it could be hypothesized that paranormal activities are actually in existence. the spirits mainly just hang around the house. but then, it's a biased inference given that the residents of the house probably have more contacts than anyone else with the deceased.

sometimes i hope i would dream about my ah ma.
but then i thought, what do i say when i saw her?
we usually converse in such a way that i could hardly comprehend what she was saying due to my handicap in dialect.
i would probably just go straight up and hug her.
there's nobody else in my dream.
only me, and her, will know.

happy mothers' day, mami.
happy mothers' day, ahma.

No comments: