Saturday, May 7, 2011

On my way to my first paper

Feeling quite good while I was walking to the station. Not sure why, maybe it's the withdrawal effect of waking up early every morning to study. Haha.. Drugs paper later. Maybe ive been reading up on cocaine, opium, etc..

Anyway, I always like to stare at the morning or evening sun, not too bright and glaring enough for me to fix my sight on it to see it's fullness. I kinda believe it's giving me energy, life energy. It's those no-sense belief that somehow creeps into your daily life, like staying off the cracks on the road pavements. Well, I thought of a stupid line...

You're like the sun.
Once I set my eyes on you, I can't see anyone else.

If this doesn't makes sense to anyone, try looking at the sun, then look at someone.

Back to revising on the train.

No comments: