Saturday, February 26, 2011

this is not good.

well, i'm officially rejected by the company.
seriously, what was i thinking when i told them i would probably not stay in the field of psychology. it's like stabbing myself, multiple times.

oh well, there goes an interesting experience.
optimistic ppl would think, "but this creates an opening for other interesting experience!"
pessimistic ppl would think, "why... why does this happen to me.. T_T"
i would think, "alright, next."

it's beginning to dawn on me that my 'don't-really-care' attitude towards my career is going hit me big time when i finally graduate in less than 1.5 years time. it would be great if it's smooth-flowing when i apply for pilot, but if that doesn't work out, i would want a job in psychology.

damn, should have bullshit my way through during the interview. haha.. but still, selling myself is just something i don't really like. i'll just let myself be sold. it's easier, it's more authentic.

No comments: