Saturday, November 5, 2011

Post-Bday

well, i turned 24 three days ago.
getting older and older, and hopefully as the time goes by, i'll wise up along the way.

as i approached my bday this year, i wasn't expecting much.
but as how things turned out, this year turned out to be quite a bday.

first of all, i got a casio watch from dad.
elegant, nice, cool.
the second set of gifts come from someone special who did up a card, a photoframe and a table soccer set. she also celebrated with me on the day itself. =)
the third gift was from an overseas friend who sent me a video message of singing a bday song. greatly appreciated.
the fourth gift was from the army dudes, a rather large moss ball in a large jar with the armour signia on the top of the cover. nice.
last of all, thanks to all who wished me, whether is it on fb, or msg, or whatever avenues.

if you rmb my bday, i'm grateful enough to have known you.

anyway, it's 3 weeks before the finals.
3 papers this sem, perhaps the slackest exam i'm going to have.
nevertheless, i should get on to studying.
this is probably the only sem i could possibly get a 5.0 on my gpa.
but i think i kinda screwed that up when i turned in a lousy forensic psych paper.
haha.. oh well.

life's good.
especially with someone by my side.

No comments: