Tuesday, November 8, 2011

it's supposed to be quiet

i know that.
the 5th level of the library is a quiet zone.
everyone knows that.

and when i put on my earphone, have my laptop volume set at 20, plugged into my ears, and still the girl opposite of me stood up and told me to lower my volume, then that is not okay. it's damn soft already you niak niak girl.

besides, when i was settling down opposite of the two girls in the morning, one of them stood up to check what i was doing. then soon after, the other girl stood up to see what i was doing. wtheck? as i walked away to settle stuffs, i glared at them in an attempt to tell them it's wtheck to do that. this is a library, although quiet zone, but i'm freaking allowed to make noise while i'm settling down on my seats. and as i typed away on my laptop, i hope it disturbed their train of thoughts. haha... yes, i'm that evil when i'm pissed. all kinds of ppl one can meet in school.

No comments: