Saturday, October 29, 2011

the worst paper written

2 days without sleep to complete my forensic psych paper which turns out to be in a big mess and a disappointment over what i could have really done for the paper. i doubt i would get good grades for that, but oh well... haha.. i'll work harder for the finals, hopefully i can at least get a B+ for this course.

i was initially worried about the aftermath of the 2 days of rushing. my back hurts becuz i was sitting up too long, i felt heaty, my eyes still hurt a bit when i woke up this morning when the rush was 2 days again from wed to thurs. and yesterday she told me i was feeling a bit warm and sweating on the palms, with that stupid rain that drenched us both, i thought maybe i'm doomed for another wave of cold and sorethroat. but i guess the vitamin c really does help fight off the virus that my own body immune system is so bad at.

No comments: