Friday, June 13, 2008

thursday boredom

yes i'm free on tuesdays and thursdays. i kept getting the "ain't you working today?" qns.

last min mahjong plus skateboarding at vian's house. getting better. not at mahjong, but at the skateboard.

lost again at mj. she's right. being 7x7=49 days away from my birth date, she's jinxing me somehow. 克心.

maybe i'll buy the skateboard, if i can find more tricks.

weiliang left for... frank.. something tonight. to find dice. reminded me of fos (full of shit).

feeling is getting stronger. is it possible? hmmm.. i believe some ppl are borned spiritual, or rather with some special abilities. i'm trying to see if i have any.

mum mentioned that the baby is behaving like me when i was young. and i showed them that he wasn't like me, he's better. and he keeps biting anything that comes along, including my fingers, and the blue glowing ball on my bed. i think he kinda likes the blue ball. more or less, feel like breast (round, can squeeze, around that size)

No comments: