Wednesday, June 4, 2008

something is wrong

i finished my little project in less than... 3 hours. when i'm given 3 days to do it, and i procrastinate until now. quite dumb right.

feel kinda hip today after walking past 3 busstops to my workplace becuz i overslept.
while walking along the busy road of Dunearn, i kinda just listen to radio and... what's the word for 'walking and dancing to the music'?

and YES, I'M DISAPPOINTED AGAIN AND AGAIN.
still trying to get that pair of season pass to aviva open from yes933.
i smsed at the first moment they pose the qns leh. still don't choose me. haiz
hope i can somehow see the finals at least. even if i'm alone, i will just buy the ticket and go.

seriously, nobody shares such a strong interest in badminton than me among them.
neither in my favourite manga or the old but very nice songs.
i'm like the... hmm.. odd interests guy. haha...

oh ya, got 2 free tickets to zoo. some good things for the blood donors eh?
but kinda lazy to go on a sat. especially with work at night.

quitting work soon. time for some night life at home, or outside.
haven't been running. want a bike. feel like doing lots of personal projects. self-accomplishment. hitting the shuttle against the wall until it can't be called a shuttle anymore. organising my personal space (room, pc - songs, pictures, printing of photos, diary, this stupid blog). get in touch with maths again. i love numbers, especially something like 32-24-32, or 21-15(badminton scores). go figure the previous figures. maybe i should buy an ipod. $ $ $.

i think the baby thinks of me as just a random guy at home to carry him around, my dad as the ultimate always-available-to-carry-him-around + always-have-food-to-give-him guy. my mum is just someone who forces him to sleep and drink milk. baby's world, so simple.

No comments: