Wednesday, June 4, 2008

that idiot

next time that idiot comes around and pours her woes again,
i must remind myself to keep my mouth shut. useless words.

i described tonight as such
不自在的自然

i don't deny my desire.
but the acknowledgment of the past takes priority.

i should start making conscious efforts to see others other than their inner sides.
so far, i'm making no progress.

working is a pain in the ass.
i just wanna play some shuttles.

the only thing that doesn't change is change itself.
her, me, us.

if i know my future, then i won't be bothering abt the past but looking forward.
but since the path ahead leads to unfamiliar grounds, i got afraid, so i turned back the hands of time and hung on to the past.
until i hit an obstacle, did i realise that the hands that were holding on to the hands of time, were slipping away at the same velocity of time.
then i decided to let it all go.
face my front, and marches on, as if i know my future.

No comments: