Monday, June 9, 2008

body aching

after 2 nights of working and 2 days of badminton, my body is now aching from the aftermath. it's too straining on the body. i should start considering doing cooldown after badminton. wonder why, the intensity seemed to be increasing every time i play. and i found out i'm more comfortable with my old carbonex than my new TiMesh. sad, but true. my shots and control is better, and will be better with a new set of strings which i'm going to get soon for my carbonex 8300. zodi wanted to recommend me to go to woodlands cc for some games. hmm.. sounds fun. but, my body condition ain't. played singles for a while on sunday. it was super tiring, and my defense was really down the drain. he wasn't even fast in running, and i'm still down on defense. too long since i've played singles, or is it becuz it's just 10 min since i reached the court and i haven't warmed up.

anyway, it was a rather surprising sat night. i met 3 of my AGC mates. the 2 jacks and andreu. nice to see familiar faces around. glad to know that they're doing fine. they're afterall sort of like my cadets when i was in charge.

been rather grumpy these few days. probably due to the aches and fatigue i'm suffering from. even if the other party doesn't mean it, like today, and i know, i choose to believe the other side. it gives an excuse for me to rant. i'm childish this way, or maybe just infront of her.

hopefully i have free tickets to aviva open. promise i'll get a yellow shirt.

vian has a nice skateboard. very fun.

No comments: