Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Unlimited Blade Works

chiu just posted a prequel video of the animation FSN. looks quite okay. reminded me of one of the fights in the original anime, by one of my favourite character in it.

his ultimate move was the unlimited blade works which i thought was beyond coolness. haha..

I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to Death.
Nor known to Life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, unlimited blade works.

given his background as someone whom the male lead would turn into, it makes him a bit more special than the rest of the characters in my view.

1 comment:

scullyagent said...

i loved tht anime! the end was sad some cuz mediaval girl and stupid guy couldnt get together :/ this scene tht u mention abt was really good !