Tuesday, October 11, 2011

For those...

Or rather, for the socially inapt Indian couple who just took my table even though I placed my file and sweater on the seats... Open your freaking eyes and make sure the table is empty before occupying it. There are other tables that are empty, don't sit on one with stuffs on it. If there are stuffs on it, it probably means it's taken. So take the cue you two ignorant fools.

I got kinda pissed when I was q-ing up for food at the hawker centre and saw this happening. Lucky for me, I found another empty table. I went back to the original table, took my file and sweater, and before leaving the table, lightly slammed my file on the table. I'm pissed abt them, and I just have to let them know. In the end the Indian auntie kept looking at me after I sat down comfortably on my empty table. To satisfy my childish and defiant self, take that you bitch.

No comments: