Monday, October 10, 2011

monday zZz

well, the day started as usual as i squeezed in a mac breakfast before going to school for badminton. it was the clearing shot test today. kinda easy, but i hit 1 shot out of the scoring zone. so in the end, it's 16/20 -_-" and i think a lot of those amateurs were able to score higher than me, just becuz i hit 1 out and get a zero for that. anyway, wasn't playing that well today, my short service kept hitting the net, my shots were wildfire. still, had fun.

wanted to stay back after school for some foosball with tan. but the damn instep application was going on in the ISC. they kinda chased us out when we were just beginning to play. yes, i know the foosball is disturbing. then don't have your application venue there lah. haha..

tried to look at the forensic science recorded lecture in school cuz i can't view them at home. something wrong with my laptop. anyway, i only watched 20 min before i couldn't take it and went home. i must have doze off at least a couple of times, and the rest of the time i'm thinking that the stuffs were too simple to understand with just the notes and not much elaborate explanation was needed from the lecturer.

came home and slept till mum woke me up for dinner. everytime i woke up, the dryness, and hence the pain of my throat comes again. i look forward to the day my throat is better again for me to eat whatever fried food i so desired.

2 more months before this sem ends. it's time to start getting into the notes and my readings.

No comments: