Monday, January 4, 2010

it's hard not to feel disappointed

choosing 6 guys from a team of 5 for tml's inter-hall rec competition for darts. it probably got us all in the competition mood by having us battle against each other. my dartitis came back expectedly, suffer 3 losses. told zk straight to get me out of the team. well, despite having put in so much efforts to actually join the hall in order to play in this year ihrg, i actually voted myself off the team. i don't know how would i perform tml, or tml's tml. it scares me a little. and it's frustrating to play when my hand can't release the darts. if it's not fun playing, i don't want to. somehow i have to overcome this problem, i don't if it's possible, but i have gotta try.

well too bad. feel a bit disheartened.
wanted to talk out my sadness, but don't have anyone available in mind.
so i guess i can only 'pen' it down here.

it feels bad losing to ppl.
it feels even worse when i'm losing to myself.

i havent felt this in a while.

No comments: