Friday, January 15, 2010

feeling not so up

getting a little feverish. had to down litres of H2O to get myself from getting too hot. it's like the illness came late from work, or even from the previous sem's exam. i was surprised i didn't get sick back then after just few hours of sleep and hardcore studying while i'm awake. feeling just slightly better now.

recieved my last paycheck of the holidays, so i made 1.5k this dec holidays. not too bad. i'm wondering when the bank acc can actually reach the 20k mark to pay off my debt after graduation. it seemed rather impossible, especially when my monthly expense exceed my monthly payroll from tuition during sch time. i kinda missed the days when finance was the least of my worries.

i think i might start one of my personal project soon. i don't think it would be as easy as the last time. this time, i'm putting some thoughts into it. might cost quite a bit though, and take more time. i'm not even sure the design works. haha.. it'll be interesting to see how it will be done.

a new sem started. with the hp300series modules which seemed like they're on a different level than the 200series. article critique? doing research and writing an evaluation paper on a gadget? i still wonder sometimes why i took psych. haha..

No comments: