Tuesday, January 5, 2010

hmm...

there are times i can't believe what i'm seeing.
there are girls that are pretty on the outside, and in the inside.
but there are girls that are damn fabulous on the outside, yet trash in their hearts.
still there are girls who are not at all pretty but have a golden heart.

the world is full of all kinds of people.
somehow, i feel like meeting all of them.

i guess i should stop getting envious of how my surrounding friends are living their life, and start living mine.
it might not be full of events, all that interesting and fun, but i wanna live my life, my way. i don't have the slightest idea of what my way is gonna be like at the moment, but i think i'll figure it out someday.

it's the year 2010. i should get my resolutions out after i can take a deep breath from work.

No comments: