Thursday, December 24, 2009

not worth your time

came to my realization quite some time ago.
not sure whether i have penned it down here before.

it just kinda dawn on me, the things they called friendship ain't always alive.
friends lived, and died. not literally, but some will stay in your life, but others will leave.

you can't keep them close forever, and it won't stay stagnant either. so, it drifted far away from you.

some friends, when drifted far away, due to the technology today, still able to contact you when they're spiritually miles away. they complain, talked abt their lives, what's interesting that's happening, what's not. sometimes, they need help, that's why you're contacted.

it just irritates me when these friends don't reciprocate. the way that you're listening to them, and they're not. one-way interaction, communication, relationship.

not worth my time. so, don't bother me.
i maybe passive, give me a little push and i'll be aggressive.

No comments: