Thursday, December 3, 2009

badminton

one day off from exam and i'm physically strained already.
went back to office becuz boss needed someone there for the meeting.
although i found it quite simple and can be done by the other 2 guys in the office.
well, i did other tasks as well.
got a 16yr old part-time girl was not absent today.
she kinda pon from the job from what boss said.
looked thru some of her stuffz in the workspace.
typical 16 yr old girl.
immature.

perhaps i'm getting too old for all the random tiny excitements that teenagers have. but then again, i dont think i got excited from tiny stimulants when i was a teen.

after work was badminton!
was a last min inclusion, lucky i checked the forums.
1st game, and i was so tired already. i didn't fail ippt for no reason. ha.
strokes were way out of court, especially backhand return. i scored hat-trick for that. ridiculous play.but still, it was fun. though the uncles still own me.

it was interesting to experience that long lost sense of speed in me.
initially when i got smashed on, the shuttle was just too fast for me to react.
then it got better, and better.

some things never do change.
when i fell in love back when i was 10, i knew this would go on for the whole of my life. but too bad my life doesn't depend on it, but it make my life my fulfilling.

No comments: