Sunday, December 6, 2009

can't run

after soccer last night, i felt something weird in my left knee.
a bit of twisting last night also kinda gave me an acute pain.
this late morning when i woke up after mahjong, i kinda figured something was wrong.
hmm.. seemed like i overworked my knee ligament or something, felt like a blood clot underneath the skin where i can't feel it with my hands. bending hurts.
if this continues, gotta visit doc.
badminton muscle aches + fico doesn't really work out well when you're physically not adapted yet to vigorous exercise.

i rmbed my hands and legs were shaking in the middle of my badminton game. it was that bad. hope my knee recovers soon. i don't like to feel sick in any kind.

having problem figuring what i want to do for my psych courses.
a bit lazy to care at the moment also.
everything has been rather fixated till this moment.
but next sem is gonna be a matter of choice.
so while i'm still figuring what i'm gonna do with my life,
i guess i'll just laze my time away and enjoy it first.
life
so much things i wanna do
so much things i wish i have done
so much things i hope to accomplish
so much ideals that i know is impossible to see while i'm alive but it will be interesting to see what would really happen.

a world without money. i still think of this once in a while.

No comments: