Thursday, December 31, 2009

the big things come together

work and organising gathering is pressurizing me.
rather big assignment coming up again.

i think she changed partner. oh well.

played darts. better when relax but still focus.

my xmas card got lost i think. saded. that's like 2 letters lost, 14 bucks gone.

results out. jap got b, disappointing although i knew i screwed up oral and listening. astro got A+. 2 electives, and they are the extreme results. knn jap.
cpga dropped, gpa up. sem 1 results still the best, but at least this sem better than sem 2. my statistics is still the most disappointing. mid-term can get 3rd in the module, finals get B+. smlj? final paper was alright, my research paper can't be that bad ba? from a nearly A+ to B+?

1st class honours is slowly but certainly drifting away. i don't know whether to contend with just a 2nd upper or still stress myself to strive for 1st class.
i wonder i still have the passion for psychology, as i have always hold for badminton. why can't i just swing my racket, hit shuttlecocks and live thru my whole life? haha..

gone thru some trouble redoing my puzzle frame. one time i paste the hook upside down, which renders the hook and the pasting thingy useless. haiz.. wasted.

tired. 1/2 day tml. so.. what should i do?

new year eve eh... thinking back, i think it's stupid to stand on the expressway for 3 hrs just to wait for the countdown fireworks. why can't we just walk up just before that? those early small fireworks ain't worth the time.

No comments: