Friday, October 23, 2009

Presentations Donez

Wed cognitive presentation was super crap. wasn't prepared, didn't really know what i was saying. -_- and given that i slept only 2-3 hours before presenting... becuz i was doing up the slides.

today's personality presentation was not bad. although i keep screwing up during the rehearsals... it got so bad i stopped and thought to myself, wtf? i blamed the fact that i slept 2-3 hours again... becuz i redo all my slides.. got some nice comments from joyce, felt good.

exhausting day... rush finish presentation, then try to finish up my jap essay in the noon but was tired and my thoughts couldn't reach a consensus of what to write on. was practically sleeping thru the whole astro lecture.. at times i was conscious, but it just hurts too much to open up my eyes..

1 month before exams. it's time to do the usual planning again. i may not always manage to stick close to my schedule, at least i know how much i'm lacking behind in reading. haha.. the more salient the information, the more your consciousness will build up that sense of guilt of not studying.

No comments: