Sunday, October 18, 2009

don't want to think, or can't

having 2 presentations' deadlines coming together this coming week. can't help but feel helpless in analysing and figuring out how to present the information. haiz... sometimes i wondered what am i really good at. it's like i only know how to absorb, process, then vomit. plus, the information decays away in my memory system damn fast after i acknowledge the fact that the examaination on it is over. perhaps next time after the papers i should consciously tell knock my brain to remind myself i still have to count on the knowledge i've learned this sem to help me on the next sem, or my final year.

i think i'm better at teaching. ha.

i just maxed my skill level on cabal. i don't think i'm going to play much of it before my papers in late nov. hopefully.

5 weeks more to start of papers. abnormal first, followed by jap 3 the next day, astro 2 days after, cognitive 4 days after, and finally and perhaps the toughest paper i would expect to have is personality, 2 days later. a 2 weeks struggle as usual from last 2 sems i had. getting used to the routine studying before the exams. i just still don't like all the projects and presentations going on.

No comments: