Monday, October 12, 2009

1...2...3... ZzzZzz...

couldn't get myself out of bed this morn to study for abnormal quiz today... i laze on bed from 6-7.30am. haha... body is tired and still aching from 2 days out at sea. especially my right hand. when technique is not proficient, strength takes over. first lecture, seriously dozing off at the back.
second lecture, still trying quite hard to stay awake.

slept for 45 min on the isolated bench.. shiok. cool weather.

2 presentations due next wk, followed by astro quiz on the week after, then personality assg 2 which i have really gotta score due the week after astro.

oh, looking at the calender, i just realized my bday is 3 wks away. hmm... thinking of buying a pair of new badminton shoes as a gift to myself. hehe.

one finance company called me up during lect, saying they're one of the top ten in singapore and i am being one of the ten that is shortlisted for management trainees. rejected the offer straight. first, i don't feel like going to interview. lazy, not in the mood, more interested in staying at home and doing my assignments. second, i can't afford the time to do a part-time in that context. third, i don't forsee myself and not interested in joining a finance company at a management level of no relevance to psychology.

i thought of getting my resume on jobsdb down, but wtheck. maybe one day a good job offer will come along which i can take along with sch.

No comments: