Tuesday, April 1, 2008

strange dream

so i was struggling to get up the stairs to the door...
and suddenly i knew i wasn't feeling too well.
my whole body weakened and i fell on knees, i was on all fours.
vision getting blurred.
then i told myself, this is a stupid dream, this is definitely a stupid dream.
and i woke up after i fainted in my dream. -_-" smlj?

recently the nights have been irritating.
if i on my fan, and under my blanket, i feel hot.
if i remove my blanket, i feel cold.
if i off my fan and remove my blanket, i feel hot.
and becuz of the this discomfort i'm having strange dreams.

today's APRIL FOOL DAY~!
hmm.. well, still haven't finish up my project.
i think over the weekends i should take some time off from the com and tidy up my table... and finish up what i started. i think it's collecting dust.

think i didn't mention...
but working as a waiter at 3 nights/week now, together with current day job.
will be damn tired on thursday morning.. becuz wed night got shift.
anyone going to zouk wine bar please keep a look out for me.
so you can sit FAR FAR away from me so i don't have to serve you drinks and snacks.
if possible, tell me in advance so i will take mc.

i feel weird.
becuz i actually enjoyed the first night working, serving drinks and snacks and clearing up the tables till 4 in the morning.
maybe it's just something new.

now... i forgot what i wanted to say. hmm... something to do with... i forgot.

oh ya
it seemed everytime i goes into an unfamiliar environment, my mind will automatically rejects whatever that comes along. like waitering, especially in a place i don't frequent, club. i have to actually force myself to accept. it doesn't comes naturally. if possible, i really like to just stay in a lab or office, and do some research or studies which i'm interested in, experiments all that. it sounds kinda nerdy... but i'm not really into human interaction. but i don't hate it too. i just prefer, the other way.

some time has passed
sorrows don't seem to follow me around that much
it feels rather strange to be without it
i felt abandoned by sadness
it's sad that i'm no longer sad.

i think donating blood makes me tired...
even 7 hours of sleep doesn't feel that rejuvenating as before...
maybe just take more of my blood.
then get mc or what
i can be a full-time paid blood donor.
my job is to lie down and have needles poking me to transfer my AB+ blood into packets of 450ml.
well, it pays really good.
you have free milo, biscuits, sometimes a goodie bag which i got recently.
but it's a quarterly job lah.
maybe if you take enough milo or biscuits home... can actually last you for 3 months till your next donation...

i'm feeling like a small little boy at my waitering job.
becuz i'm a noob.
eating humble pie, some usually says.
but eating the pie and being older than some of them, kinda feel stupid. haha..
maybe i'm too traditional with all these seniors and juniors thingy with the age.
it's the same with badminton and npcc.

back to work.

No comments: