Thursday, April 10, 2008

holding on to what i believe in

somehow, the bad memories return to haunt for a while.
but no matter the case, it's the past.
doubts and questions, let's leave them in the past.
there's no answers now too.
even though it may brings back the sadness, the helplessness that i once felt, the times i wasn't given a choice, but force to accept what's decided, and many more.

right now
i just want to hold on to what i believe in.
i imagine myself holding on tightly, so strong a bond, that it will never abandon me.
the empowerment that it bestows upon my very spirit, my ever burning fighting strength and courage to stand lone against the odds.
i am but, an insignificant self to majority.
but forever, i am to myself, the greatest warrior ever lived.
and becuz i believe in that, that i live.
i live to believe, and believe i have lived.

okay.. ain't making much sense... eyes getting painful from the overnight work.

No comments: