Monday, April 21, 2008

meaning

i detest myself.
for being too indulged in senseless activities which i can't pull myself out from.

missed my university admission medical checkup.
looks like i don't really give much a damn abt my uni.

wondering if i can find a job after quitting this.
but surely enough, i want to quit this job.

watching too much manga nowadays.
eyes get too tired while gaming at night.

must plan the trip round taiwan soon.
so we can book the stupid rooms and not risk sleeping elsewhere.

feel like my tummy is getting bigger without any workouts.
but also feel lik my whole body getting thinner, without any workouts.

the shorts don't fit as they did, getting looser.
shitz, i don't wanna waste the money i spent on buying the shorts.

the independent and dependent me.
infusion, or just pretence?

No comments: